An evening walk


An evening walk
During my evening walk as I admire the painting of the sky.
I paint my own time with the palette of the nature.
I feel at home once again as something catches my eye.
I stare wide eyed at the beady eyed creature.
Perched on the wall it stares back skeptical.
I divert my eyes towards the space high up above.
The vastness makes me feel once again humble,
as the bird so small yet fights its way with the wind in the sky above.
I look back upon the pigeon that still sits still.
I gain a trace of faith from the small wonder.
I wondered if I have forever been hesitant by will.
I wish we could demolish the walls I wish we could surrender.
I walked by the creature in silence with a smile.
In a moment I perched upon the wall of trust.
I need to extend the branches an extra mile.
On my evening walk I find myself as I wipe away the dust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spin It

Abandoned: End of a beginning?

Mother-child relationship does go a longer way than thought of