Spin It



                                                                     Spin spin spin
I spin my web..
Snip snip snip
I snip every old thread..

You spin I spin
that is all we do.
I am hanging where you once hung,
This patch is mine now, now I sew.

You snipped my mesh one day
and craft your own wall.
I am a spinner and you are one
No sins, we merely cushion our fall.

Why shall I remain trapped in my world
and you in yours.
Let us spin a web together 
and trap everyone in ours.

Why not bring all under one roof
neither yours, nor mine, ally.
Under one sky, as the earth continues to spin
Let us spin for everyone, a whole new sky.


Comments

  1. Lovely ..lets all spin together it will be fun :) nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poѕt рrovides сlear іdea in faѵor of the new useгs οf bloggіng, that genuinely how
    to do blogging and site-building.

    Αlso νisit my homeρаge - v2 cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the positive feedback :)

      Delete
  3. Greetings! Veгy useful advice in this particulaг pоst!
    It is the little changeѕ which will make the largest
    chаnges. Ϻany thanks for sharіng!


    Fеel frеe to visit mу sіte ... www.sfgate.com
    My web site > Recommended Webpage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure and thank you for the kind comments :)

      Delete
  4. Have you еѵег thought about publishing аn e-bοoκ οг guеѕt authоrіng on other sitеѕ?
    Ι have a blog baѕed οn the samе subϳесtѕ you discuѕs аnd ωould love tо haνе yоu shаre sοme ѕtorieѕ/infoгmation.
    ӏ know mу auԁіencе would enjoу yοur work.
    Ӏf уou're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: http://www.prweb.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) That surely is motivating. I am able to view only one of your blog post.

      Delete
  5. I dоn't even understand how I finished up here, however I assumed this submit was great. I don't κnow whо you aге howevеr definitely you are going
    to а fаmous blogger in case you arеn't already. Cheers!

    my blog post :: http://www.sfgate.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mother-child relationship does go a longer way than thought of

My Song