Will We Ever ?

As I glance at the hues standing infront of  my closet at home.
The colours stacked up which I would choose to exhibit myself.
To the ones walking around clad in the colours of their own.
As the green grass on the bare land of ourself.
Tired of the mirror that denies the truth under the skin.
The streetlights that fail to show what lies behind the countless faces that pass by.
Are the inner me n the one on the outside akin.
The insecurities that we wrap around on a cold day I wonder why.
Through the window will someone ever look in .
Beyond the walls that we have built around ourselves for ever.
Will we ever have courage enough to break the walls that lie within ?
Will we ever ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spin It

Abandoned: End of a beginning?

Mother-child relationship does go a longer way than thought of