Bumblebees

This poem is dedicated for a friend of mine on her birthday :)











Never let your words hurt me like bumblebees
Never let your sight sting my eyes like bumblebees
Will not be able to bear the pain anymore my friend
I know if you are there the pain of every heart will cease

Either leave me on the lone land where feeling no longer feels
Or take me away into the world of blue high up above the trees
Accept me in your life forever or hunt me down
Do not ever sting me piece by piece

I know there is something about your flight that helps me fly
Breakfree from the prisons of the mind and above all rise up high
As we fly faith brushes past me to whisper that you are here to stay
With a flap of our wings let the wisps of doubts die

They hate my sight
They hate your stripes
But I love the way you stand up true
As we search for other bumblebees in disguise

I promise I would never hurt you as a bumblebee
But by your side as a bumblebee I will be
Buds of happiness surely sprout in garden of life
The weather might be rough my wings might be broken but
I promise to gift mine as you fly to discover life with me.....

Comments

  1. Your friend is lucky to have you in her life! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spin It

Abandoned: End of a beginning?

Mother-child relationship does go a longer way than thought of