My Seasons



For all my friends.. :) Thank you for gifting me a world of joy.. :)

Do I bring you the joy that you gift me with every smile.
The every dimple that dents ur face fills up my crevasses.
The shadow of my clouds disappear in a while
as your sunshine passes over me as the day passes.
With the rocks on my path you build a bridge for me
to cross over the stream of days crumpled.
You are the change on the earth that in everyone I want to see
the wind that has lifted me up whenever I stumbled.
The twigs that I hold on to when the rough weather leaves my hand
with which I build my nest to be cradled in.
My springtime when I drift as an autumn leaf towards a forlorn land.
Wherever the warmth of hope dies I know you begin.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spin It

The place which I call Home

Abandoned: End of a beginning?