Torn



Sew the seams where I have been torn.
Sew me back together before the dawn.
In the morning light I need to walk home.
Before the dawn I need to discover the street unborn.

Be with me once again.
Join my pieces together in the game.
Welcome the dawn with me once again.
Before my dawn, erase the pain.

With you by my side I can touch the horizon.
Show me the way before the onset of the setting sun.
Be the thread to sew me before my end is spun.
The dawn awaits me while I await my only one.

With the sunset I would fade away.
I lie as a puzzle on the way.
I need to fight the dawn do not delay.
I yearn to create myself today.

Being your shadow I cannot survive
Come back to me  on the path where you left me on a day long gone.
The sun of hope ceases to set in my heart
with the faith your heart is not a stone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spin It

Abandoned: End of a beginning?

Mother-child relationship does go a longer way than thought of