Be Positive, See Postive: B + C+ Oh+




On my way back home, from work, I glanced at the Shiva Temple and thanked God. I had had a bright and cheerful day. Yes, of course there were a few minor glitches as well, but well we never hit the sack with our prettiest and most exquisite dress, do we? 

Being born and brought up in a family that is spiritual and yet not religious, I am clueless about religions, practices and cultures. Even as a child I had formed an impression that our first and foremost religion is humanity; everything else is secondary. 
There are devout folk and the atheist crowd all around and we sometimes ponder over striking a balance. We do believe in ourselves but need assurance from others from time to time. Maybe this is why we have been told about God as the ultimate power who would ensure that we are tucked safely and contentedly in the bed, every night. 

As we grow up we pick up habits, interests and the way of thinking, up to an extent. For different people, the source of motivation might be different- music, family, friends, work, the idea of fame. For me it is positivity- whether I find that in music or people or any emotion. God is synonym with Strength and for me that is positive energy that guides me through the day because when I learn to embrace and accept the positive bits of conversations, gestures or maybe even the weather; the gray skies would make way for the sunshine. It works for me as this way we can easily pick up bits and pieces of hope lying around in our backyard, our office, the street or anywhere as a matter of fact. I have come to believe that everything around us is energy, whether positive or negative. 

The world whirring around us is nothing but a projection of our own self. We see the world as we want to see it- good, bad or ugly. The present is not merely a tense but an echo of our perceptions. If we would be receptive to positive influences and thoughts, we would be inviting cheer and promising beginnings. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spin It

Abandoned: End of a beginning?

Mother-child relationship does go a longer way than thought of